Beckett is finally starting to warm up to "people food"! This week he fed himself pancakes, cantaloupe, green beans, and a roll at Santa Fe Cattle Co. and the best part was that there was no gagging! :) Compared to previous attempts to get him to eat, this is major progress. He loves strawberries (they stain, so no shirt :)) and I also managed to document his first taste of pasta.
We set up the baby pool today! It was 92 outside so Beckett got his first chance to splash around. He loved playing with his toys, and of course, Reggie was there to supervise. I'm so glad he loves the water and being outside. We can't wait to take him to the big pool and the lake!
(I have no clue how the text became underlined... so I have no idea how to make it un-underlined... o well!)

No comments:
Post a Comment