Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Playin' Around

The past couple of weeks haven't been terribly exciting (and that's a good thing). Last weekend, I went to Durant to see my friend Lauren and do some wedding planning, we had so much fun! Then, Kenny and I had a few people over to watch the Super Bowl, fun and low key. Of course I have no pictures of either my friend weekend or the SB festivities... go figure.

Beckett and I went over to my Grandma's (G.G.) house this week. She has a set of poker chips that all of her grandkids, and now her great-grandchild have played with. Beckett loves to bite them, and throw them around. I think he likes the sound they make when they hit each other.
Other than that, we've just been hanging out inside since the weather still isn't decent enough to go out.

Luckily, Beckett is pretty good at finding things to entertain himself. We might not have an incredibly exciting week or weekend, but there's never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment