I didn't have to work this Friday, so Beckett and I took a trip to Durant to see Aunt Lauren! We had SO much fun. Beckett was such a good sport while Lauren and I were shopping and looking at wedding stuff.
While we were at Lauren's house, he was obsessed with her kitten, Josie. He was very gentle with her, and luckily she was with him too. He still walks around saying "Josie, Josie"
The highlight of our trip was getting to see the horses on Lauren's parents ranch. Beckett got to pet them- and RIDE one!! It was great! Lauren's dad was so sweet to take him for a quick ride on one of the horses, with a little help from her mom, Beckett smiled the whole time!
After the horses we rode a gator (the john deere kind) out to see the cows! Beckett got to pet a cow and we saw lots of babies.
Beckett even had fun playing in the rocks, I'm pretty sure there was nothing he didn't like.
I can't wait to take him back. We had a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment