This week has been a pretty good week for us considering we have spent most of it inside. It started out with snow on Sunday and a fire in the fire place! This is my favorite way to enjoy snowy days- curled up on the couch watching a fire and whatever is on tv.
This week, B has also developed a new "obsession". He now knows how to turn on my iPad, pull up the iPod, and play Sugarland's song "All I Wanna Do". We then have to listen to the song over and over and over! If he can't find it, or it gets turned off before he's ready to stop listening he will say "mamma, I wanna play my song please" until I turn it on! I think this is pay back for me because when I was a kid I listened to The Beach Boys song "Kokomo" over and over :) the only difference is that B doesn't have a tape to rewind when he wants to hear the song again!
Because it was so cold outside this week (Friday was the only day it made it out of the 30's) we brought B's Little Tikes car into the house! He loved driving it from room to room and he would use Kenny's keys to "start the car".
It was a good week inside- but I am so glad it has been a little warmer this weekend! We do much better when we can all get a little fresh air. It is good to know that there are still plenty of indoor activities that can keep B happy and busy, because if there is one things he's not too good at it would be sitting still!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the first picture of him in his car! :)
ReplyDelete