Ryan is so much fun! She has such a great personality! She is loud and loves to laugh. Beckett can make her laugh whenever- all he has to do is start laughing and she laughs back! She makes the funniest faces and her smile is contagious.
I can finally get her hair in pigtails :) It is hard though because she is constantly moving. She loves to crawl around and play in the living room, her room, Beckett's room, and the kitchen. Any toy that makes noise or one that she can see her reflection in are her favorite!
She has figured out how to pull up on everything, I'm sure she will be walking before we know it! It has also made taking her "chair pictures" more difficult.
She is still a good napper but wakes up a couple of times at night. I'm pretty sure that as soon as I stop nursing her that will change, but I'll take the loss of sleep for now.I am fairly certain she is cutting 4 more teeth as we speak. I can see them poking through when she gives me kisses- big, fat, open mouth, slobbery kisses- I love every kiss!! Ryan also loves to snuggle. If you have her blankie on your shoulder, she will snuggle as long as you let her!
Ryan eats whatever I puree for her, still, and is finally getting the hang of feeding herself food other than Cheerio's! Her mesh teether has come in handy a lot these days. Mango and cantalope are her favorite to mash up with the teether. I love that she is becoming more independent with her eating!
Ryan is certainly an assertive little girl :) We laugh because she talks louder than anyone else in the room. She loves being outside and "yelling". Today, I was vacuuming and she was babbling over the vacuum!
She is growing so quickly! I think she spent about 3-4 weeks in only 6-12 month clothes and now she is starting to wear 12-18 month stuff- mostly pants and PJs. She is still about 20 lbs and I'm pretty sure she has grown a little since her last appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment