Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving: 2012

There are so many things to be thankful for. I love a day that is centered around family and food. I also love a day that is truly grateful with no expectation of anything other than thankfulness. Doesn't get much better :)

Earlier this week, I went to Beckett's Thanksgiving lunch at school- so cute!




Today we got started on Christmas lights on the house and then headed out to my Aunt and Uncle's house for lunch.




Beckett loves Amy's piano, I've taken a picture of him playing for the past 3 years. Nothing changes except for how big he's gotten...


Beckett and Ryan had a great time playing outside! Beckett was enjoying Uncle Pat's company and Ryan was running around. I need to do better about cutting people out of the picture... sorry, Pat!


I attempted to get pictures of Ryan playing outside but she was too quick- I had to make sure she didn't try to leap off of anything so my camera had to take a back seat to kiddo chasing.

Inside, Ryan was having such a great time hanging out with Mimi!


I'm thankful for it all and the ones I get to share it with everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment