Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

First Fall-ish Day

Yay for colder weather!

This week our AC was on the fritz and, of course, it was 90 degrees outside all week. As soon as the AC was fixed, the cold front moved in. We have been in the 60's & 70's this weekend and it's glorious! Fall weather means fall clothes- I love fall clothes!

Beckett went to a birthday party on Saturday. He was in some new fall clothes and then he changed when we got home. Ryan, however, was in one of my favorite fall outfits! Girl clothes are so fun :-)

I haven't used my camera in a long time so while we were playing outside on Saturday I snapped some pics. I am fairly certain 99% of my recent posts have been of us playing in the front yard, but that is pretty much a reflection of what we do at home. So here are a few of my favorites, and even though they look familiar, I promise they are new ;-)



Ultraman!


Uh, he looks a little too grown up :-)

Riding bikes is tiring.


She wants to do whatever Beckett is doing.

Tootsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment