I waited and waited... and waited some more. Our trees STILL haven't changed color! Our neighbors have beautiful red leaves. I'm kind of jealous.
Monday was, likely, one of our last decent weather days of the year. It was gorgeous and I knew that a cold front was moving in, so I decided to go ahead and take the kids' pictures. I'm so glad I did!
I was able to get some that were good enough for Christmas cards- so I'm not sharing the 4 best pictures! You'll have to wait until the card hits the mail :-)
They weren't the "perfect" fall pics I had in my mind- the trees weren't red, the kids didn't sit still, they didn't even sit by each other for more than a spilt second. But they were smiling- that's the best part!
It is hard to capture Ryan without her being blurry- even with a super fast shutter speed!
I love her sweet little face.
It still blows me away how grown up he looks is. That's my hat, by the way.
I love how silly he can be.
I bribed Beckett with ice cream.
Ryan thought it was a game for her to get up, me to sit her back down. Hysterical.
And then the funny faces started. So we were done :-)
Seriously, so much silliness but this is so them- they make me laugh and I love them!
I can't wait to share our Christmas card!!

No comments:
Post a Comment