Christmas Eve Beckett and I went to my Aunt and Uncle's- Ryan had a double ear infection so she and Kenny sat this one out to be sure she was well rested for Christmas Day. My uncle had the great idea to get the great-grandkids together for a Santa photo as a gift for my grandma. Beckett and Arleigh delivered her gift, it was a big hit!
When we got home, the kids got to open their first gift of Christmas. It was supposed to be Christmas jammies, but I gave B the wrong box, and Ryan spilled her medicine on hers so no pics in Christmas jammies this year...
| She's got a diaper on, promise!! |
| Santa was here!! |
The kids had a great time playing outside. Beckett loves his new bike! Elliot got out his long board and Ryan was determined to master skateboarding. It was a great morning.
The kids play so well together. I love that they enjoy each other's company.
That evening, Kenny's mom and family came over to play! They brought more gifts for the kids and gave Kenny and I the gift of staying to help assemble the Legos :) great gift!
Thursday we went to Kenny's dad's house- again, great family time and fun gifts!
Our last get together was Friday. Dinner out with the family and gift exchange after.
We are so grateful for this time together!






No comments:
Post a Comment