Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Phone pictures

I keep meaning to catch up on our family blog, but the days keep passing. Soon I will be able to catch up on pictures on my camera, for now here are some favorites from my phone.

Beckett is always Spider-Man and Ryan loves it. 

We painted. They thought they were helping :-)


This speaks for its self.


This is the cutest outfit and so far this is the best pic I've gotten.

Beckett loves his cousin Wyatt. It is the sweetest thing ever. They are going to be such good friends. 

Ryan is going through a hat phase. I like it.

"Mom, I'm Peter Parker, ok?"

She knows her way around a toolbox. 

Beckett is figuring out how to be just like his dad.

Mini-Minnie Pearl. (Can you see the tag?)

She is asleep under all that. 

We are so busy having so much fun. I need to get back to documenting our everyday adventures... Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment