One thing that I thought was extra special about this weekend was when Kenny gave Beckett his first golf ball (actually 2). Golf is one of the things that Kenny really enjoys and Beckett has always loved to watch him chip and putt, and they have even enjoyed a tournament or two from the couch. On Saturday, Kenny was putting in the house and Beckett kept picking up the ball so, Kenny decided it was time that Beckett had his own golf ball! He did find 2 OSU Callaway's, so that makes it even better- "go pokes"!
For the next couple of HOURS Beckett carried and kicked them around...
(this is his preferred method of getting around these days, he's "done" with crawling and being carried, and now wants us to walk him around the house ALL the time)
I think he's well on his way to being the next Tiger Woods! As soon as he's walking on his own, we'll break out the clubs Mimi bought him :)
We have also figured out some things that Beckett likes to eat on his own. His finger food menu now consists of: Eggos, pasta, peas, carrots, squash, strawberries, bananas, nectarines, and melon.
Once again I must say I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment