This week started out slow, Beckett was sick- just a fever, so we didn't do much of anything. We could tell he wasn't feeling well because all he wanted to do was lay in our lap on the couch. He was a very snuggly baby, and usually he's too busy for all of that!
As the week went on, he began feeling much better and by this weekend he was back to his busy self!
The weather is finally cooling off and I'm so excited for fall clothes- for me and for Beckett! On Friday I put him in his kakis :)
Can you see the piece of dog food he's playing with?!
On Saturday, we spent the morning hanging out around the house. Beckett has a few new favorite things:
Bouncing the golf balls on the tile.
Playing on a couch pillow pile.
He's also a fan of laying in Sammie's dog bed, picking up dog food, and pulling out the drawer under the oven- those pics are above :).
When Beckett woke up from his afternoon nap on Saturday, I realized (through my laughter) that it was time for his first hair cut!
Here's the "before" shot:
And the "after":
We took him to Top Cuts, they did a great job! Beckett had to sit on my lap and Kenny was in charge of distracting him.
Blankie was there too!
He looks SO grown up now!
After the hair cut, we played outside in the beautiful weather! It's been raining recently and since Beckett was sick earlier in the week he hadn't gotten much outside time. We had to drag Beckett inside after an hour, he was having so much fun!
Doesn't the yard look beautiful? Kenny does such a wonderful job :)

I love the new hair cut! He so handsome! I hope we can get together soon! Corey thinks Beckett looks so much like Kenny 3 accept with blond hair!
ReplyDelete