I just realized I forgot to post anything last weekend... and since I don't have any pictures from this weekend, I'll just play catch up :)
Last weekend we were able to hang out with my family. Since our Christmas plans were canceled because of the weather, we had our family dinner a little later. Mimi and Uncle Elliot came over to play before we headed out and Beckett had us all laughing as he was dancing to the music on Uncle E's phone!


Mimi brought Beckett a souvenir from her trip to Alabama (over Thanksgiving) and since then, he has really started to show an interest in wearing hats (and yes we do let him wear it even though it's not orange). B likes the idea of
putting the hat on, but he doesn't leave it on for too long before he takes it off and brings it to you to put it back on his head, then he takes it off, wants you to put it back on... anyway, I was able to get a few cute pictures with it on! Here in a few months the hat with an "A" will be replaced with a hat with a "B" :)


I'm so sad I don't have any pictures from this weekend! We have had so much fun! On Saturday, Beckett and I went over to Brenda and Joe's house for a cousin play date. Beckett had a blast running around with Audrey and Catherine, it was even nice enough for them to play outside. It was so fun to hang out and I am so glad that Beckett has fun cousins to play with like I did! After our play date, we had a dinner date with Auntie Alicia. Again, we had so much fun! It really has been a great weekend.
I'm making a "mental note" to take more pictures this week... hopefully things will slow down for a while and we can have more weekends like this one with lots of fun!
Super cute pictures! I'm glad you all had a GREAT weekend!
ReplyDelete