Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beckett and the Twins!

Friday was a very exciting day- I got to see my friend Jessica and her 13 month old twins! I haven't seen Jess in 2 years so I was so glad that she and the twins could come visit while they were in town.

Beckett was pretty tired and ready for nap time when they got here, so he missed out on the first hour or so of play time, but Makaylin and Ryker had a blast playing with all the toys! They are such happy kiddos!

When Beckett woke up we had snack time.  Aunt Lauren was here by then too so it was a "BFF reunion"!  Lauren and Jess were giving me a hard time because while he kids were eating snack Makaylin dumped B's teddy grahams onto the table, and instead of just eating them off the table Beckett started putting them back into the bowl... what can I say, he is my child ;)



Before everyone left we took a "BFF" picture:

And we tried to get a picture of all the kids... it didn't quite work out.  Even though we had Baby Einstein on as a distraction, there were lots of objections and even an injury when Ryker was trying to get away he fell :( Here are some of the shots I got (I think Beckett and KK might have a future together :)).

We really had such a great time and the kids played so well together! I am so happy Jess and Adam are going to be in MN now, instead of CA so hopefully we will get to see them more often!! Thanks for the great play date guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! We had such a great time and I definitely think Beckett and KK hit it off. :P

    ReplyDelete