Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long Time No Post :)

So it's been awhile since I've posted- we've been busy! I have also managed to take very few photos over the past couple of weeks, I'll have to get better about that too!!

Beckett is continuing to just grow up and become a little boy.  I am amazed by how much he remembers, talks, and does.  He is so busy and everything he does has a purpose.  He loves to play in Kenny's truck- I mean LOVES to play in the truck.  He gets so excited to ride in it too. I think he's going to be a truck guy :)

He has also started asserting his opinion more.  We constantly hear "No, I don't want..." or "Yeah, I want...".  He can also ask for things he wants, usually yogurt or applesauce. He is also very interested in my shoes and Kenny's glasses.  He love sunglasses too.



Even though it is getting colder, Beckett still wants to play outside.  After he and Kenny took the dogs for a walk I took these pictures of him bundled up, in his jammies, boots and sunglasses playing with his car :)


  
Beckett also loves chasing the dogs.  Reggie usually doesn't run from him, so when Beckett wants to run around he goes for Sammie.  I don't think she minds it too much, and she's so fast he never catches up to her anyway.  Can you see Sammie trying to escape between the couch and the "pillow chair"?


When he's not in the truck, or chasing Sammie, Beckett has the keys.  Not just any keys will do, he only wants the truck keys- go figure :)  He has figured out how to put them into his train- I thought this was very observant of him.




Other than that Beckett is just being his charming self, and Kenny and I are just watching him grow up.  It's so fun to see him discover things and interpret things.  He loves to sing, read, swing, slide, use my hair dryer as a gun and say "pow pow", and everyday he makes us laugh! I can't wait for the Holiday's, I think we have so much to be thankful for and to celebrate, and who wouldn't want to party with this kid? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beckett! I love the last picture of your post... haha. Glad all is going well with you guys. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete