Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it is all about good food and good family and friends.  It's laid back, there's a parade, and there's always time for a nap.

Our day started with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  I love to watch the parade every year and this year Beckett joined me on the couch for at least an hour! He really liked the musical acts.


 He ate breakfast on his turkey placemat he made at MDO :)


This year for Thanksgiving we went to my Uncle Tim and Aunt Amy's house.  The food was delicious and the company was great! Beckett had a great time entertaining the adults by "shooting" them ("pow pow") and by playing the piano :)


After turkey-round-1 we headed to Kenny's mom's house to see them and Kenny's uncle, aunt, and their 3 girls who were in from TX.  On our way to their house, we drove through the Christmas lights display at Rhema, this will be the first of several trips to see these lights this year and Beckett loved it! He has really gotten into all the lights, he says "Christmas lights, wow!".


This Thanksgiving was a wonderful day!


The next day we hung up the rest of the Christmas lights outside and headed to Stillwater for our family pictures.  Averi Blackmon has been taking our professional pictures since Kenny and I got engaged.  I know her from college and I am so glad we have been able to keep up with her.  Pictures are so important to me and Averi does such an amazing job of capturing our family!  I'm very excited to share those pics as soon as I get them!! So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment