Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Adventures: Part 1

We have had such a wonderful month! It's been really busy so I haven't had much time to blog...

Beckett has been enjoying all of the Christmas decorations and festivities.  Some of the decorations didn't exactly love him back...

Usually this is the scene in the evenings, Beckett watching Gabba or Kai Lan, snuggled up on the couch calming down before getting ready for bed.  Lately he's been wanting us to "cover me up" and if his feet come un-covered he says "oh no, my foot" until we cover his foot back up :) It's so funny how he is starting to articulate his likes and dislikes and how particular he is about things.

This is also how our Christmas tree usually looks.  Beckett has enjoyed trying to pull ornaments off of the tree, we tell him no and put them back, but one night...

I came home from class and rounded the corner and this is what I saw...

All I could do was laugh (Beckett had already gotten in trouble)! And what did he have to say for himself? "Mamma, my train's stuck!"

Luckily this was our only mishap, and hopefully, since I'm taking decorations down this week, it will be our last this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment