Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Mommy Monday

This morning I dropped B off at MDO and came home. Then my house filled up with babies!  I had several friends and their kiddo's over to hang out, have coffee, and have adult conversation!

One friend, Jennifer, has a baby on the way and a daughter who goes to MDO too.  Jackie and Ethan came- E had so much fun with the chalk paint outside!
I photoshopped this because I love it so much. It is such a "boy" picture and E is such a cute boy!!

Michelle, W and Henry were here. W loves trains so he was pretty happy to play in B's room.


We got R and H's "engagement" picture :)

Sahsa and Arleigh, played too! Arliegh loved the exersaucer and Ryan was more than happy to share! He was loving it so much I couldn't snap a good picture of his face... but there were smiles- trust me.
Sasha took this on her phone :)

Lauren and Quinn were also there- Quinn is the youngest (for the next 3 weeks anyway). So precious!

So in case you weren't keeping count, we had 6 mommies, 4 infants, 1 toddler, and 1 preschooler!  Once Jenn has baby #2, and if we get together on a day when B and Charlotte (Jenn's daughter) can come play we would have a full house!  It was so much fun and I can't wait to have another Mommy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment