Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend was so relaxing! We had no where to go, nothing to do, we just hung out around the house. The weather was beautiful so we spent a lot of time outside, too. Jackie and Ethan came over to play, but I don't have pics of that... shame on me!

Unfortunately, with more time spent outside comes allergies. Beckett had been fighting allergies for a couple of weeks and just when I thought we were past it, his eyes started itching and getting red yesterday... poor little guy!

While B and Kenny were outside working on the fence, R took a nap :)

Who is that cute boy?
 It's Beckett!

Ryan is loving the exersaucer.

Taking a snack break. How does a dinosaur eat popcorn?


 On top of the table.  With a roar.

Still loving the exersaucer. I love this face...

If there is dirt...
...a boy's feet will find it.

I love this little boy!
 
 She is such a daddy's girl! I love this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment