For his birthday, Beckett got Legos. Lots of little, tiny Legos. He and Kenny have had a great time playing with them. Beckett is totally into them. He wakes up every morning and asks to start playing! He has done a good job of keeping them together. I find I only have to do a "floor check" about twice a day :) Every night we fix anything that may be lose or falling apart.
It took them over 3 hours to assemble the "big box", but we are going on 3 weeks of keeping it all together so I'd say it was well worth it. I loved watching them work on this, and now I love watching them play. Beckett's imagination has absolutely exploded! He can play for hours and it is so fun to see him make up stories and characters. I see many more Legos in our future.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lynns-I LOVE THESE PICS OF K3 and B!!!!!!
ReplyDelete