Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well, I wish I could say this Christmas went exactly as planned and we kept all of our traditions. I can say that we were happy to spend the holiday together as a family and that we are so blessed by our family and friends!

A couple of days before Christmas, I got sick. Then, Ryan got sick... then Beckett and Kenny. Germs are not the gift I was hoping to give my family this Christmas. But, so it goes!

We did get to open presents and Santa brought gifts to help us celebrate Jesus' birthday! That's about it for a "traditional holiday" though. Here are the pictures to prove we did something Christmas-y :-)

Christmas Eve
Opening PJ's.



Beckett got to help Ryan open every present this year- he's such a good big brother! Ryan was pretty much only interested in playing with wrapping paper after it had come off the boxes.






Christmas Day
Santa gifts!

She felt awful :-( it broke my heart to see her sick!






Ryan finally got to open her presents Christmas night. It was like presents: round 2. Beckett enjoyed it too!

  
 


While it may not have been the day we had planned, but I am so grateful that we were together! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww sorry about that. We too got sick. First Jaythan then Jonathan. It made Christmas interesting. At least we got snow ;). Seeing Ryan's pics reminded me of Jaythan. It's so sad to see those energy babies low key. Hope you are all better.

    ReplyDelete