Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Photo Challenge (3-8)

Day 3
Gifts
They are still being shipped to us so no wrapping yet, I love shopping online!

Day 4
Tradition
My mom's mom always had a ballerina ornament on her Christmas tree. I loved that ornament so much that my grandma passed the tradition down to me. Our tree now has a ballerina as well. A little known tradition but one that makes me smile every year. I hope one day Ryan's tree has a ballerina too.


Day 5
Santa
(TBA we haven't made it there yet.)

Day 6
Stockings
...by the chimney with care...

Day 7
Snow
The lady who posted this challenge was from Canada so I suppose they had snow more readily available, this is what our back yard looks like...

Day 8
Tree
I'd say it turned out alright! And almost kid proof :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment