Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2 Things

First, today, Ryan fell down and started crying. I picked her up and was comforting her when Beckett came over and said "Ryan, do you want to play with me? Will that make you feel better?" I almost started crying! They are now playing and laughing and so happy.  Beckett is a wonderful big brother and Ryan is a loving sister. I pray that they continue to be close and that I remember times like this always, even when they are not so nice to each other.


Second, my friends are always doing things that inspire me, I love them for that. Today, Jess posted this blog and I knew this was inspiration I desperately needed.  For the past 2 years I have been saving Beckett's art work from home and school and it has been collecting dust on top of my fridge and in a couple of random drawers. When Jess posted about making a kids art photo book I knew I needed to do this too!  I started photographing everything today, I ran out of light but should be able to finish at least the first year tomorrow. Then I'll turn them into a photo book! AND then I'll have less clutter! Win-win!

Thanks, Jess! Look what I found from KK :-)


1 comment:

  1. First- I love your kids and I love that they are playing together!
    Second- I'm so happy that you started photographing B's art today. I was hoping I would inspire someone to start this project!
    Lastly- I love, love, LOVE that you kept Makaylin's art from when we visited. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete