Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

You never know...


So there I was. Sitting in the back yard, watching the kids play.
They were playing in the water table. No big deal.
Then they started drinking the water. This is kind of gross to me. So I asked them to stop.
That gave Beckett the idea to look at me like this. After threatening to send him inside if he spit on me, he kindly watered our strawberries with the water in his cheeks. Gross.
When you distract kids from one "funny" activity, you never know what they are going to do next.
If you are Beckett, you do this...

And then, if you are Beckett, you think that is so funny that you need to share the humor with your mother who happens to be minding her own business.
He began dripping water, from his hair on to my legs. Gross.
Brief Toy Story play time interlude.
You never know when Woody and Buzz are going to distract them.
I love how they play together.

My kids are always coming up with something that isn't exactly "naughty" but isn't exactly the best idea either. Like so.
I love that I never know what they are going to do next. It keeps things interesting. I will never describe our "day-to-day" as boring. You just never know...


No comments:

Post a Comment