Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

More Phone Photos

It's been a while since I've "dumped" phone photos. I absolutely love the camera and the apps on my iPhone. It makes taking pictures so easy and fun! Here are some of my favorites from the past few weeks... completely random!

It's a running joke in our family that my brother never takes a good picture- he always makes a funny face. But I finally caught him smiling! 

He preferred to watch the fireworks from far away.
As grainy as this picture is, I love it :) She loved the fireworks and thought the sparklers were great!
He is engrossed in dinosaurs. Loves everything about them.






She can climb up on anything...
...she climbs all day...
...trying to get the toothpaste tube is her current favorite hobby. 
Beckett can really get around on his scooter now!  


He sat down, looked at me and said, "What do you want to do today, Mom?" Goodness, I love this boy! He is so grown up.


We participated in Cow Appreciation Day with our friends. Beckett and Will didn't want cow spots though, they wanted to be the Cowboys. 
This is Andy, he's precious!
Kenny surprised Beckett with a quick trip to see a dinosaur at a Sinclair station. It was the highlight of Beckett's weekend.
Busted. The girl can de-assemble legos in 2.5 seconds.



Sno-cones are quickly becoming our favorite summer evening treat.
T-Rex's ride bikes too.
My little musician.
Water fun!!

Where's Ryan?
This summer has been good to us. I'm excited to enjoy the rest of it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment