Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fun With Family On Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend has been full of family time. Kenny's grandmother passed away this past week; while this was a sad occasion we were grateful for the time we were able to spend with all of his family.

Saturday, his cousin's came over for a couple of hours so we could catch up and let the kiddos play.  It was great to spend time with Laliah, Corey, and Savannah. Beckett and Savannah are such great friends. I'm sure Laliah has much better pictures than I do- the kids didn't sit still for long so I was only able to get a couple of pics as they ran by.





Today, Mother's Day, we had a yummy breakfast and then headed to the park to hang out with my mom for a while. We took a great {long} walk, the kids played, and then when we were all exhausted we headed home. It was such a fun morning! This has been a wonderful Mother's Day. I'm so blessed by my kids and the mothers in my life who inspire me.

Taking pictures of my kids on a playground is one of my favorite things. They have so much energy and you can see the fun and carefree side of their personalities.


Can I just pause for a second and say "I can't believe how grown up he is!"



1 comment: