Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last Day of MDO 2014

Yesterday was Ryan's last day of MDO for the year. We have loved loved loved her teachers! It is bittersweet that she is moving on from the 2 year old class. I can't believe she will be 3 in 5 days!!

Here she is on her first day back in September:


And here she is yesterday (she's so silly it was really hard to get a good picture of her! She moves too quickly- even for my DSLR!):
She's listening to "Let It Go" on my phone. That was the only way I could keep her on the porch! 

Ryan is such a sweet and silly little girl. I feel like she has grown up a lot this school year. She looks like a big girl, she talks like a big girl, and she is independent with her own flare for doing things. It's hard to slow her down- when she wants to do something she goes full speed ahead.


It was a great year at MDO. She learned so much! I'm excited for the slower pace of summer, and I'm just not going to think about her being in the big girl 3-year old class next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment