Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Days {Blissful Repetition}

Our weekdays have been pretty repetitious this summer. I'm thankful for that.

Our weekends have been split- either really busy or really relaxing. Other than our trip to Kansas City (more on that later), we haven't done much.

This weekend was relaxing. More of the same. More of our little family. I love these days

I have a lot of pictures on my phone that I need to blog. I'm sure I will get around to that soon enough. This weekend I tried to use my DSLR more than my phone camera- something I haven't done in a while.


He's {still} Batman.

She's {still} adorable.

She loves loves loves her sandbox. She often redistributes the sand in ways her dad wishes she wouldn't {like in the yard}, but she has too much form for him to argue.

He has a Batmobile. If you didn't know, Batman is very serious. He also has a Bat-signal, Batman Legos, and a birthday "wish list" that is 90% Batman.



This is her "Anna hair" {like Anna from Frozen}.  If it were side braided or in a side ponytail it would be "Elsa hair". She is probably singing here, something from Frozen or Cat In The Hat.

Beckett decided to be Batman instead of swim {this time}. Ryan had the pool all to herself and she enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment