We actually celebrated the weekend before her birthday with a nice dinner at our house. Ryan isn't really in to one thing- she pretty much loves Frozen and whatever Beckett is doing. So, I took her to the party supply store and she picked out red and purple decorations. Fine with me.
I really enjoy the simplicity of the kids' birthdays during these younger years. It's nice not to have to worry about games, themes, favors, etc. I know that time is coming. I like that the focus here is on Ryan but not in an overbearing way. Having our house full of family and just taking time to enjoy the company will always be my favorite.
It's safe to say Ryan agreed with me. At least this year :-)
I know we will soon be entering into the world of slumber parties and birthdays with just friends- but I am so thankful for these simple days where we can just enjoy our little cowgirl princess.












I love the Elsa dress! Savannah got one to for her birthday and is enjoying hers too! I have a feeling a lot little girls will be Elsa for Halloween this year. :) Ryan is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete