Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Week

I know I've said it before, but Beckett is so busy!! He has been excited this week because Dom and Emi were on Fall Break, so he had some buddies to play with- instead of running his energy out, I think it actually gave him more energy! All week he hasn't even wanted to go to bed at his usual bed time (not a problem we normally have), maybe he was anticipating OSU's Homecoming Celebration as much as I was... more on that later :)

Beckett has been staying busy at home playing with blankie and emptying out the drawer in the kitchen that has all of "his" stuff (blows, cups, etc). You can't tell from this picture, but there is stuff all over the kitchen floor!
Beckett has also discovered the shelf on Kenny's side of the closet where he keeps his sweatbands... I was surprised that Beckett let us put it on him, and he kept it on long enough for me to snap a picture.
I was excited this week because I got to meet Beckett's new friend Ethan! We are so excited for Jackie and Mark- they have a beautiful baby boy! I think we'll let him get a little bigger before Beckett comes over to play :)
After a "busy" week we were really excited for the weekend: it's HOMECOMING at OSU!! An event so special it gets it's own post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment