I'm not sure who would qualify for "sickest" but last week we were
all sick! It was not fun at all! It started with Beckett throwing up a couple of times on Tuesday night (technically early Wednesday morning, but I digress). At first we thought he had eaten something that didn't agree with him because he didn't have a fever (actually none of us ever ran a fever- very weird). He was obviously not feeling great on Wednesday, but it was my birthday so my mom and brother came over with dinner (insert "whhhhaaaa whhhha whhaaaaa" sound effect here). Wednesday night- repeat of Tuesday night. Thursday, I came home from work and was sicker than I have been in a
long time, Dom and Emi came home from school sick, and Kenny was not feeling well either... I called in Mimi to the rescue!
Now, I told you that story to tell you this story: Beckett spent his very first night away from Kenny and I that Thursday! Mimi picked him up so that Kenny and I could rest, which we VERY much appreciated, but it was, indeed, a very big night. I think it was kind of a good thing we were sick for this occasion so we didn't quite realize how much we missed him :)
Unfortunately, Mimi and my brother ended up getting sick too... so this story really isn't a "fun story", more so a documentation of a milestone... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment