This is the camera that I "inherited" from my grandpa. It's a Sears camera that's completely manual- and it uses film... I LOVE this camera! I have been able to take some wonderful pictures with it and even when I got my Kodak digital camera, I still carried this one with me on certain occasions. While it takes wonderful still photographs, it just can't quite keep up with a bouncing 19 month old. I've been thinking of upgrading to a DSLR since Beckett was born but never found the right time. Finally, I decided that the only thing I wanted for my birthday this year was a new camera! We went out on Thursday and bought a Canon- I'm so excited! A special thanks goes out to Jess, she gave me a great recommendation and the extra push I needed :)
I've been trying to get used to it and figure out all the settings... here are some of my first shots (of course they are all of Beckett):
No comments:
Post a Comment