Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Week!

This week we had snow on the ground for more than half the week! I know for my MN friend that doesn't sound like a long time, but here in OK it's rare ;) There are still traces in areas where the sun doesn't quite reach.

Beckett had a blast playing in the snow! As you can tell from the pictures below, I had a hard time getting him to come in one night- it was getting dark and he was still running around!  He had a great time playing with Dom and Emi on their snow days too- I'll have to get some of those pics and add them later :)

Other than the snow, it's been a pretty uneventful, yet tiring week.  I started classes again. I'm only taking 2 but I can already tell it's going to be hard to get back into the routine of reading and going to class.

That's about it for now!


1 comment:

  1. Awwh. Beckett wants to come to Minnesota and play in our snowbanks! I just know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete