Here are some pictures of the blizzard we woke up to:
Notice how you can still see the bottom slat of the fence...
I kept track of how bad the "drifts" were based on our front porch, this was this morning...
A few hours later...
When it finally stopped snowing...
We bundled B up for a very quick trip outside before nap.
After nap, he got all bundled up in his snow bibs, boots, coat, hat and gloves! It had stopped snowing but the wind was still pretty gusty!
Notice how high it is on the fence now!
The snow is so deep is kind of tripped B up a few times.
Can you see Reggie?
I went inside and watched the rest from the window :)
He's saying "Mamma, I ouside playin' in tha snow!"
Such a fun day!

Awwwh! It looks like you guys made the most of your day! I LOVE snow days-- always so much fun.
ReplyDeleteSo fun. You make our Texas snow look lame. :)
ReplyDelete