This is what we woke up to on Wednesday morning...
Beckett has gotten used to playing in the snow and he has done a lot of things that, living in Oklahoma, we wouldn't have expected him to be able to do in a "typical winter".
Standing in a huge hole-o-snow...
Walking the dogs through the snow...
So happy...
He loves throwing snow balls...
Crawling through a snow cave...Riding the saucer down the driveway...
I had to find some things to help me keep my sanity being cooped up inside for yet another day... so it was blueberry muffins...
Real Simple...
and cupcakes for me!
This weekend the temps got into the 50's so we were able to at least get out and enjoy the sunshine! Beckett and Kenny had a great time riding the saucer down the slope and through the frozen creek behind our house.
I was happy the boys were occupied because I had a busy weekend of my own! I worked my first Pampered Chef booth at the Tulsa Women's Living Expo. I really had a great time and met some wonderful people. I think people were more "talkative" since a lot of them had been stranded at home for the last 2 weeks :) It was pretty fun!
Overall, it was a fun week and the forecast for this week leads me to believe we've got a great week ahead!

Those cupcakes look so yummy!
ReplyDelete