Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Love-ly Week

We are finally getting back to business as usual here.  It was a great week! Here's how it went:

Monday was Valentine's Day.  I'm not a big fan of this day, but that's a post for another time :) Beckett went to MDO and they all exchanged Valentines.  Here's a picture of his loot...
We had beautiful weather Wednesday through Saturday so we took full advantage and spent as much time outside as we could!


On Sunday, the weather was overcast and windy (very windy) but that did not stop us from venturing out to the zoo!  Mimi was with us this time and we had so much fun! As usual we got to see a few things differently/better than before.  We were a little bummed because the tigers were sleeping... other than that, B got to see all the animals he wanted!

For some reason B has been really excited about elephants lately, this time, we got to see one up close and personal!

 The lion... mom and I thought he looked a little bored... 

 The penguins were actually in the water this time! I was pretty excited about this... B loved it too :)
 
 Kenny and B had fun on the playground...
 There was a baby monkey playing around. He was jumping all over the place- so funny!
 B was pretty excited about the turtles this time too.  He remembered that they were "really big turtles" so we were happy they were out and about.

After the zoo we just hung out at home, it was a great ending to a great week!  I also spent a little time putting Beckett's new comforter on his bed! I'm really excited about it! I've wanted B to have real big boy covers and pillows for a while now but it's taken me forever to pick something out.


Speaking of bedding... here's another sneak peak at the baby's room :)

3 comments:

  1. Love what you have picked out for Baby Girl Childress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECKETT IS SO HANDSOME! LOOKS LIKE HIS DADDY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did he say about the perfect name for baby girl Childress?

    ReplyDelete