Just to document what we've been doing with our snow days, here are some pictures!
I've been doing a lot of baking!
The dogs are still enjoying jumping through the drifts...
I thought it was funny that our rain gage was overflowing
Kenny took the dogs for a walk, I missed them actually walking but their tracks were the only thing going through our street!
Wabbit...
Post shoveling pile...
I have been working on clearing out the nursery :) here's a sneak peek at one of the baskets my mom gave me!
Big helper!
Did I mention we got a LOT of snow?! Even the meters are struggling to stay above it!
Lots of snuggling and watching Baby Einstein, Gabba, Kai Lan, and anything else on Nick Jr.
And just in case we were worried about running out of snow- we are getting 2-4 more inches today!
I'm not sure when we will finally be able to go back to our regular life- Kenny has been off all week, my office opened up today (I did not go in) but they ended up closing at noon because of the new snow. When we made it to Walmart yesterday the shelves were half empty because shipments haven't been able to make it in. Schools are not sure if they will be able to reopen on Monday because it looks like we will be getting another round of snow on Sunday night into Monday morning... tomorrow and Sunday the highs are in the 30's so hopefully some of this will melt away... but it's hard to be hopeful when you see the massive piles and the roads that are still packed down with snow.
I'm just glad that we have power and that we are all adapting to being snowed in.

No comments:
Post a Comment