Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sick Days

I haven't blogged in a while.  We have been under the weather in the Childress House.  Last week B came down with bronchitis.  He is so pitiful when he's sick :( so we spent last weekend getting over that.  Once he was feeling better, I started feeling yucky.  My allergies have been awful! I am still trying to find something that will give me some relief, but I'm just thankful it's just allergies and not something worse!

Once B was feeling better he was into discovering new things to play with... for instance a turkey baster makes a great microphone!

Happy to be better!!

B went to MDO one day this week and this was the fun art project they did! I love the things they come up with to do, but this is one of my favorites.

B got new Spring clothes!! I ordered them online from Old Navy.  He has been getting very close to outgrowing 2T stuff so I got an email about a sale and jumped on it :)

This cracked me up! B was watching Ki-Lan this morning and they were skating, so B wanted to "skate board"! So funny!


Baby Girl Childress (still working on a name...) received a very very cute gift this week from a girl I work with.  Valerie is so talented and crafty! She brought me this bear and I am so excited for BGC to get to snuggle with it!
This paw print is on all of the bears she makes...
The scarf colors are perfect!

Another precious peek at BGC.  At my appointment this week she was doing great! Can't wait until we get to hold her!!


Despite my allergies I have still been enjoying the little things... like Girl Scout cookies ;) I keep them in the freezer, but it turns out that out of sight does not mean out of mind!

We are all looking forward to a week where we all feel well again! I'm just glad that we are getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment