I hope to be able to have some pictures of the nursery soon, but right now it's such a mess still. Hopefully next week will bring curtain hanging and then I can start to show off our hard work!
For now, here are some pictures of the Beckster.
iPad obsessed.
"Mamma, I have a picnic."
He thought having his shirt on his head was pretty funny :-)
I love all of these little moments, I know that everything will be very different very soon! I can't wait to see my little boy become a big brother... 10 more weeks!

So cute! Hope to stop by for a visit in the summer to see all 4 of you guys.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
-oh, did you get the package in the mail?
No need for a thank you… I just wanted to make sure you guys got it. I used a self postage machine at the post office and I was a little weary if I put enough postage or not. Thanks for letting me know.
ReplyDelete