Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My View

I went to the doctor this week for my regular monthly check up.  We didn't get a good picture of her this time because she was so squirmy :) but we did get to find out that she is about 3 lbs. 2 oz. which is in the 40% for her "age".  So every thing looks great and right on track for BGC to arrive in 9 weeks! I can't believe we are into single digits!

Here's a little guessing game for you: can you tell what this is?
Here's a hint:
And another hint:
Nowadays, that's my view :) I can't see my toes if I just look straight down. Tying my shoes is pretty interesting, and if you really want a laugh, watch me put on my sandals that have a tiny buckle on the side.  I am feeling really good though and nesting like crazy, so I'm sure the next 9 weeks will fly by! We can't wait for June when we get to meet Baby Girl Childress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment