Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photoshop

I have found the greatest thing to happen to my pictures since my new camera. www.photoshop.com has a FREE feature that will allow you to edit your pictures with true photoshop quality.  The really great thing- you don't have to know or understand Photoshop to use it! It is so simple and so fun! Here are some things I've been playing around with just trying to get to know the different features:
The Original (I love that face :-))

For this one I changed the exposure and saturation

You can even pick one color to "pop" in the picture

Or you can leave it all black and white

There are even fun features like frames, costumes, text, etc.

I'm very excited to have this new picture tool! I've always wanted editing software, but it's so complicated to use.  This is the perfect solution to taking amateur photos and making them slightly more professional!

2 comments:

  1. hey lynnsey- sorry to be a creeper but I saw your link on Jackie's Blog :)

    You should also look into Lightroom. Its a really easy program to do basic edits (white balance, exposure, saturation, cropping) but much less overhwelming than Photoshop! I do a lot of my basic fixes in Lightroom before I even open pics in Photoshop! The bad news is that it is not free... unlike your cool program! Have fun with the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Kristin! That's good to know... I'm hoping to get something this summer to edit with so I will check that out for sure!!

    ReplyDelete