Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Touch-A-Truck

My friend Michelle, who's son Will is Beckett's age, and our friend Jackie, who's son Ethan is about a year younger than B and W met up at a fun event this weekend to let the boys play and Touch-A-Truck!

I had never heard of this event, but Michelle found it and I am so glad she did!  One of the local libraries had a bunch of trucks- fire trucks, cherry pickers, semis, police tanks, etc.- parked in their parking lot and everyone could come around and take their picture and climb all over.  The boys had a great time! They had an even better time because there was popcorn. I'm not sure what they liked more, the popcorn or the trucks...

 This was the best picture I got of him sitting in the fire truck. Why? Because he wanted to get down and eat his popcorn.

 I love this picture of B and W!


 He was a fan of the gun.


 Ethan and Will.

 That tire was huge.

 Pretending to be a paramedic.

Buddies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment