Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Shower!


I have such wonderful friends! I am so blessed that I get to work with these wonderful ladies who support me, make me laugh, and just make every day better.  Michelle and I had a lovely baby shower- you know you have great friends when they get you special donuts as a treat at your shower :) everyone was so wonderful and we got some great gifts. Since Michelle is having a boy it was fun to see all the pink and blue together.

Doughnuts!!
Cute Diaper Cake #1
 Cute "Pink" Gifts
Cute Diaper Cake #2
  Here's a closer look at what was in diaper cake #2... it's all OSU Stuff!
 I'm excited about these swaddle blankets, Pioneer Woman featured them on her blog :)
 OSU Blanket one very crafty friend made! It is so soft!
 Here are the clothes, and some burp cloths someone MADE, and a very fun diaper and wipes case... a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
 Another handmade blanket- I have very talented friends and co-workers!!

It was wonderful to have this time to celebrate with my work friends! I can't wait for everyone to meet this little girl!

1 comment: