This week has been a little off for us. Beckett was sick last weekend and we got out of our usual routine- normally, we can handle this, but this week it has taken us some time to get back on track. This was finals week for me which is great because I don't have class again until the fall, but it was also crazy because I forgot how crazy it was like to "cram" for finals- it's even crazier with a sick baby! Kenny and I were both busy at work this week too, so we came home exhausted most days... AND we had a garage sale this weekend, it went very well but we had to get everything ready which added to the chaos.
The good news is that this was our last busy week before our due date, so now we can sit back, relax and wait for the baby to get here! We are even making our way back to our normal routine... hopefully next week won't be quite as hectic :) I don't have the energy to keep up with too much anymore!
There were plenty of fun times after Beckett got feeling better! I laughed and laughed because I was cleaning the kitchen one night this week and when I looked out the window, this is what I saw:
Kenny had gone around front after cutting some branches, so it looked as though my 2 year old tornado got the best of our tree :)
Some wonderful friends at work had a baby shower for me and Michelle, another friend at work who is pregnant too. I have some very talented friends! It was so wonderful to see everyone and to celebrate Baby Girl Childress and Baby Boy Jameson!
I'll post a full blog about the shower later, but here's a sneak peek at the wonderful gifts we were showered with :)
Last but not least, for this week, a BIG congratulations to my cousin, Michael, and his wife, Sasha, who welcomed their first child, Arleigh Finn Hoagland, into the world! He's precious! We can't wait to meet him!

I have the CUTEST OSU dress for BCG--it's 18mo, I think, so I'll hold off on it but it totally has her name on it! :)
ReplyDelete