Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Distractions

I have a paper due on Tuesday. This means that, among other things, I procrastinated a lot this week and weekend.  I have finished the paper now though, so this blog about distractions is not a distraction.

My favorite band, Reckless Kelly, was playing on Thursday night.  I never miss a chance to see them play! Since it was on a weeknight and the concert didn't even start until 9, Kenny decided to stay home with Beckett this time.  My friend Chara was more than happy to go with me! We had such a great time!!


 The band was so nice and stuck around to sign autographs and take pictures after the show.  The guy in black that I'm standing next to- that's Cody, he wanted to sign my belly ;) (but he didn't).

On Saturday the weather was too perfect. Kenny was fishing, and there was no way could I sit inside on the computer! Our zoo buddies, Michelle and Will were more than happy to meet us there!



 Beckett is getting more and more independent and not exactly wanting to see things from his stroller. For example, while we were checking out the lions B was checking out the lion water fountain.
 I saw the real lion.



Beckett wore himself out! We took a train ride before leaving and he fell asleep in my lap. Luckily for my paper, he took a very long nap.  Not that I worked on my paper during nap time, I instead did laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, and a few other things that would have distracted me had I decided to sit down and write :)

Today has been rainy and yucky- perfect for sitting inside and typing.  I'm so glad to have that paper out of the way, but I'm even more glad that it didn't stop us from having a good time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment