We've had a great time the past couple of weeks, I love being home with the kids :) We've had lots of visitors and we've also had lots of time just hanging out...
My dad came to visit and Beckett had such a great time playing! Kenny's Aunt and Uncle and their girls came by too but somehow, with all the talking and kids playing I didn't get a picture with them here.
Beckett has been a great sport about having a baby in the house. We haven't been "going and doing" as much as he's used to, but he's been more than happy to watch Curious George or play with his trains while I'm taking care of Ryan.
He still loves Baby Einstein, and the sign language that they show. This is the sign for "trail".
He has also been using his imagination much more lately :) This piece of paper was "his list" and he used to to "drive" to the "grocery store" to get "onions" {cue the sentimental mom moment where I say "I'm sure he will actually be driving in no time. My baby is growing up so fast." *tear*}. His list went everywhere else with him for a couple of days. Who knew that a scrap piece of paper could be so entertaining? A 2 and a half year old.
Ryan is doing great, still hanging out... sleeping... she is awake more often now and I'm sure she will be enjoying some toys before too long!
In the mean time, Beckett is enjoying her toys...

No comments:
Post a Comment