Kenny and I are loving every minute with our 2 kids :) Beckett is adjusting well. He is so sweet to Ryan. At first, he was very hesitant, almost scared of her. But he has warmed up and will even hold her for 10 seconds at a time :) Everything has gone great and we are enjoying this time.
I haven't edited any of the pictures yet, but I wanted to post them anyway :) Here she is...
She loves the bili lights, I hate them. She is cozy and warm. I'm glad they are making her better, but I want to hold her (she has only been under them for one day). Crossing my fingers that they are turned off today!
A couple pics of the Big Brother... playing :)
We are a family of 4 now, that's so amazing! God is so good!! Love!

Wow!!!! How amazing! Congratulations! You guys are going to make a great family of 4! Enjoy, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love her already! :)
ReplyDelete