Seven! Seven Months!!
{I'm a little late posting this, this week has flown by!}
Our little girl is getting so big! I am so amazed everyday by what she learns and how observant she is! Ryan is still right between 3-6 mo. and 6-12 mo. clothes. Her hair is growing like crazy and it still appears to have some curl to it!
She still just has 2 teeth, but I am almost positive she is about to have 2 more. Despite teething and growth spurts, she is still very happy. Her sleeping schedule has been off the past wek, but normally she goes to bed at 8:30, sleeps until 4:30am, eats, and goes back to sleep until 7:30am.
She is very busy and loves to be moving. She loves jumpng in her johnny jumper, playing in her exersaucer, and sitting up on her play mat. She prefers to be held and screams when I put her down. My theory is that she wants to be in the middle of the action so if you are going to go do something without her, she is going to scream about it.
Ryan can sit up by herself for the most part, every once in a while she gets excited and falls back or to her side. She loves to chew on everything! Ryan has started solids, too. Peas were not too successful, but carrots have been a big hit!
She still has the cutest cheeks and when she smiles they look even cuter! Now that she has 2 bottom teeth I can't get enough of her sweet little grin. I love her chubby legs and hands too... sweet baby hands!
She gives kisses, at least I'm pretty sure that's what she's doing when she slobbers all over my face ;) She still gets very excited to see Kenny and Beckett! Ryan has started reaching for Beckett's toys more and more... not his favorite thing. We are working on sharing and making sure she doesn't get her hands on toys with small parts.
Ryan loves to talk. She can say "mamamamamamamama" and "eeeeeeeee" and a few other ramdom sounds. It's so cute to hear her talk to everyone! She is so animated and makes the funniest faces. She gets so excited and waves her arms and bounces. It's not hard to make her happy and I love that about her!!
She loves to clap!
We love Miss Ryan so very much and we are looking forward to watching her continue to grow and help shape our family!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute! She is such a beauty! Yay for 7 months!
ReplyDelete