Our dining room table is one thing in our house that has remained the same since we moved in. We haven't moved it. We haven't changed it. It's still right where we put it. I think it's the only thing that is still in the same place 5 1/2 years later.
It is in a lot of pictures because a lot of what we do centers around it. We eat there, we serve guests there, Beckett paints there. A lot goes on around our dining room table.
We inherited the table from my grandmother. It is a perfect fit in our dining area. Perfect fit.
The window behind the table lets in the perfect amount of light in the afternoon. So I've been taking a lot of pictures there lately.
Pictures of Ryan in her Bumbo, chewing on something.
Pictures of Beckett eating Oreos, or the filling of the Oreos.
Pictures of this project I've been working on. More on that in another post.
And, of course, pictures of our resident artist.
I love our dining room table. It's perfect.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment