Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Projects!

Last year, I tried setting a goal for 2011, to scan in and archive all of our old pictures.  I started, but didn't finish, this huge project. So, instead of goal setting, resoving, etc. I have a list of things I would like to do in our home.  If I can manage to work in half of these projects 2012 will be a success!! Btw, all ideas came from Pinterest. I love Pinterest.

1. Storage for Ryan's room:
This is going to become a necessity! We have super cute baskets, but she is out growing them quickly.  Here are some ideas I have...
Such a cute idea!

I also love this from Pottery Barn Kids :)

2. Fridge Foam Frames:
I love the idea of displaying Beckett, and soon Ryan's, art this way!
From SmileMonster's blog.

3. Fun with the kids:
Now that I'm home more, I want to try to do more fun stuff! This is my first inspiration and I hope to have one fun (and easy) project per month.

4. Subway signs:
I love subway signs.  I have an idea for a unique sign I want to make {at least I think I want to make it}.  I have blank, dead wall space in the hallway between the kids rooms, so this would fill space nicely!

5. OSU Wreath:
Perfect for gamedays!  And I think it would look great on our door.

6. Picture Walls:
My living room and master bed room are in major need of picture interventions.  I have ideas, I just haven't taken the time to put them together.  I need to be more deliberate about the pictures that I print and I need to actually frame and display my pictures! Hopefully, I will be able to put something together using these for inspiration...
 {click to enlarge and see source}


I think 6 projects is a good goal. That's 1 project every 2 months... or I can wait until July and do one per month... :-)

I also have a plan to archive all of our pictures so I guess that's #7, but since it's carrying over from last year I'm not making it a "new project".

Here's hoping I can get around to all this.  Thanks to Pinterest for making it all look so easy!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do resolutions anymore either! Adam and I talked about things we want to do in the next year, and that's good enough for me. I'm starting out by getting a facial. I think that's my best New Year's "resolution" yet! :) Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete